2020 State of the Restaurant Industry
Dominate with Data
The State of the Restaurant Industry research is the most authoritative, credible source of:
- The economic outlook for restaurants
- Workforce trends to inform recruitment & retention strategy
- The latest operation and menu trends
- What restaurant consumers want and what they expect
This research is based on deep-dive analysis of the latest economic and demographic data supported by six extensive surveys of restaurant operators, professional chefs, and consumers. The State of the Restaurant Industry Report has a longstanding reputation inside and outside of the industry for the being the key resource behind informed business decisions. With this report you get:
- Restaurant industry sales will hit $899 billion in 2020, up 4% over 2019 (1.2% adjusted for inflation).
- Restaurant sales will grow thanks to an expanding economy and positive consumer sentiment. Both support spending in restaurants.
- Consumers’ pent-up demand for restaurants is high; nearly half of consumers say they aren’t using restaurants as often as they’d like.
Are you a member of the Association?
This report is yours for free. Use your member login to download the full report today.
Not a member yet? The 2020 State of the Restaurant Industry report is available for purchase for $349, or join today to access all the benefits membership brings.
Leave A Reply